Win A Free Coaches Across Continents Partnership
10th March 2015. Coaches Across Continents and Peace One Day have teamed up to provide an opportunity to communities and organizations all over the world the chance to win a FREE Hat-Trick Initiative Partnership from Coaches Across Continents. We are opening our application process until March 15th at which time one or more selected communities will be awarded a three-year partnership with Coaches Across Continents at no charge. This partnership is valued at $81,000 USD.
To apply to win this partnership you must complete our application form- Peace Day Award Partnership Application and email it to by March 15th. So you have five days to apply!
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Applications to be received by March 15, 2015 (decision made by the end of March).
- Complete the normal CAC application for consideration.
- Your organization must support Peace Day on 21 September and our campaign against violence against girls and women.
- You agree to invite and host at least 50 coaches (or more) at each annual training with CAC.
- These coaches should impact at least 10,000 children using sport for social impact.
- Your community must work with both male and female coaches as well as boys and girls soccer players.
- The first annual training will occur for one or two weeks, most likely in July, 2015, to prepare and train your coaches for 21 September (Peace Day).
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to bring social change to your community. Peace Day Award Partnership Application!
This opportunity builds an the incredibly productive existing partnership between CAC and Peace One Day. In 2014 we reached people in over 40 countries on September 21st- Peace Day- as part of ‘One Day One Goal’. In 2015 we will be running a similar campaign based around peace-building and conflict resolution which will reach even more people and create a greater impact.