Celebrating Successes and Constantly Improving
January 11th 2017. CAC strives to improve every day. During our meetings this week at Hawthorne Police Department in Los Angeles we are reflecting on the successes of 2016 and discussing how we continue to be an organization which provides year-round educational consultancy and mentorship to create social impact through sport. Over the past day our meetings have included extensive sessions on:
- Monitoring and Evaluation in every aspect of CAC’s work
- Online Education Program and the use of technology in our partnerships
- How to develop our year-round resources offered to all of our partners
- The Self-Directed Learning methodology and how it applies to each partnership
- The progress and development of the Community Impact Coach initiative
- Our ongoing use of social media and this website!
CAC is adept at working in many sectors. Alongside more meetings this week we will also be presenting at the NSCAA convention, running a session for public school teachers in LA, talking on a radio show and working with the Hawthorne Police Department to engage children in Hawthorne. We are delighted to continue to build our productive partnership with the Hawthorne PD who have been very kind to allow us to use their meeting space.