We Are Moving With Rexona
Creating Legacies 17, the Coaches Across Continents consultancy brand, is proud to be a partner on the Rexona Breaking Limits Programme. Rexona, also known as Degree, Sure or Shield, is a Unilever deodorant brand dedicated to getting people moving.
The Breaking Limits Programme is a cutting-edge initiative developed in partnership with Beyond Sport to transform the lives of young people through sport and physical activity. Launched on April 6th, the International Day of Sport for Development and Peace, the programme will empower millions of young people with the confidence and opportunity to move more. Everyone deserves the right to experience the many benefits movement brings – whoever you are, however you move. Follow @rexona to learn more about the #Rexona #BreakingLimits programme.
Coaches Across Continents, alongside fellow program partners The Change Foundation and The Sports Creative, have designed and delivered online video and program content for organisations around the world to use in their sustainable local play-based programming. Virtual Modules will be provided for both introductory and advanced level coaches and organisations. Coaches Across Continents Modules are focused on Confidence and Access, and Inclusion.
Click here to fill out a short form and access the digital training platform including Module 2: Confidence and Access.
Thanks to the incredible CAC leaders who assisted us in putting Module 2 together- Daniela Gutierrez, David Mulo, Elvis Nshimba, Freya Levy, Jaspreet Kaur, Jesus Valenzuela, Jonathan Hannay, Lee Docherty, Lina Restrepo, Luis Mendoza, Nico Achimpota, Orlando Carlos de Villa Neto, Patty Caceres, Romina Calatayud, Rose Abou Elias, Tejas R, and Vero Turiza.
Click here to fill out a short form and access the digital training platform including Module 3: Inclusion.
Thanks to the incredible CAC leaders who assisted us in putting Module 3 together- Amanda Bezerra, Ariel Wulfman, Benny Marquis, Daniela Gutierrez, David Mulo, Estahappy Mariki, Lina Restrepo, Maria Alejandra Vanegas Muñoz, Regina Bezerra, Vero Turiza, and Vicente Gabriel Valdelamar.
• Rexona believes in the power of movement to transform lives
• Everyone should be able to experience the incredible physical, mental and social benefits
movement brings – whoever you are, however you move
• Too many people face barriers preventing them from moving.
• Self-doubt holds people back. They fear failure or judgement from others and lack
confidence in their own ability.
• Society further fuels our fear. Too often, people are made to feel they aren’t capable of
doing something by others. They face discrimination because of their race, gender or
• Sure is fighting for a world where everyone has the confidence to move more.
Rexona Breaking Limits Programme
• The Rexona Breaking Limits Programme will empower young people with the confidence and
opportunity to move.
• The programme has the power to transform the lives of young people. Because through
movement, everyone can find the confidence to break limits – those set by themselves and